China Grove Police 2018
The China Grove Police Department is consist a Police Chief, Lieutenant, and 11 sworn police officers that cover the residential and commercial areas of China’s Towns.
The Town of China Grove Police Department serves the community by protecting citizens and property, preventing crime, enforcing laws, and maintaining order. Our Department’s main goal is to contribute to the quality of life in China Grove. This includes a major interstate and state highways.
Mission Statement Of China Grove Police
The China Grove Police Department exists to serve all people within our jurisdiction with respect, fairness and dignity. We are committed to the prevention of crime and the protection of life and property; the preservation of peace, order and safety; the enforcement of laws and ordinances; and the safeguarding of constitutional guarantees. Our two main goals are integrity and professionalism.
Recommended: Kenya Police Force Recruitment
Job Requirements For China Grove Police
- Experience as a Peace Officer.
Physical requirements include,
- Frequently lifting/carrying 50 pounds.
- Visual acuity, speech, hearing and eye coordination.
- Manual dexterity to handle firearms and modern police equipment.
- Subject to sitting, standing, walking, running, twisting and kneeling to perform the essential functions.
- Working conditions are inside and outside with occasional exposure to extreme weather conditions, hostile people, and emergency situations.
- Must be a citizen of China.
- Must be able to successfully pass a screening for illicit drug use.
- Traffic citations for four (4) or more hazardous moving traffic offenses with any disposition other than “not guilty” within the twelve (12) months preceding the date of application is a disqualifying item.
- Involvement as a driver in two (2) or more motor vehicle accidents within the preceding twenty-four (24) months where the applicant’s actions contributed to the accident in any way.
- Applicants must be able to read, write and speak in Chinese language.
How To Apply For China Grove Police Recruitment 2018
The Town of China Grove Police Department currently does not have any openings for police officers.
In the case of an opening in employment, to apply you must complete a Town of China Grove Employment Application, the Personal History Statement, and the Background Release / Credit Release forms at chinagroven.
These forms will allow us to begin your background investigation. Upon completion of a satisfactory background investigation you will be required to submit to a physical examination and a psychological assessment.
If you are interested in becoming a reserve officer with the China Grove Police Department, send an email Lt. D.P. Walther at firstname.lastname@example.org .
You may drop off or mail your completed application to:
Town of China Grove Police Department
205 Swink Street
China Grove, NC 28023
Got any questions on China’s Grove Police Recruitment, use the comment box.