South African Police Service Recruitment Form 2018/2019
The South African Police Service (SAPS) is recruiting people between the ages of 18 and 30 to join the SAPS. An official advert has been published and can be seen on the SAPS website saps.gov.za under the careers section, and in various newspapers nationally, provincially and locally.
Young people who possesses leadership skills and regard themselves as honest, determined, focused, highly driven and are passionate about policing, are encouraged to apply. Applicants must however ensure that they have never been caught on the wrong side of the law. Those who have a criminal record or pending criminal charges, as well as those who have previously served in a government department and were dismissed due to misconduct, are not qualified for this.
“To ensure that we enlist the “cream of the crop” and only the right people into the service, all applicants will be subjected to fitness, psychometric and integrity testing, as well as medical evaluations during the recruitment, selection and enlistment process. Vetting and fingerprint verifications will also be conducted,” as quoted by the SAPS.
How To Apply For South African Police Service Recruitment (SAPS)
This is how you can apply for South African Police Service Recruitment the right way.
Simply download the Form DOWNLOAD HERE.
Once you’ve downloaded it open the Form and fill your details correctly.
Note: The South African Police Service Recruitment Form is Free of charge you’re not supposed to pay a penny to get it.
The South Africa Service Recruitment Phases
- Induction Phase: One month at a designated police station;
- Basic Training Phase: Eight months Basic Training at a designated SAPS Academy;
- Probation Phase: After successful completion of the Induction and the Basic Training Phase, the police trainee shall be appointed as a member of the SAPS under probation for a period of 12 months. For a more detailed information click Here SAPS.
Read Also: United State Of America Army Recruitment For Foreign Candidates.
When filling the Form Note That:
- The application form must be completed in your own handwriting and all instructions on the application form must be strictly adhered to. Failure to do so may result in the application being rejected.
- An original application form and CV should also be submitted submitted.
- In filling the above post, an applicant whose appointment will promote representatives may receive preference.
- The South African Police Service is not under any obligation to fill a post after it has been advertised.
- Enquiries can be directed to the contact person mentioned in the advertisement. more are on the Form.
You are encouraged to get application forms at your nearest police station or visit www.saps.gov.za.
Media enquiries: Colonel Athlenda Mathe 0820408808 or send your enquiries to Mathea@saps.gov.za
Spokesperson for the SAPS Commissioner: Brigadier Vishnu Naidoo on 0825674153.
Dont to forget share this info with others. If you have any question, let it known through the comment box.