Application Deadline: April 24th 2019
AWDF works in two major languages, English and French. AWDF is looking for a bilingual feminist grantmaking consultant to serve as Temporary Cover for its Francophone grantmaking portfolio for a period of 8 weeks. The consultant will report to the Grants Manager, and will work in close collaboration with Grants Programme Officers and administrators, Programme specialists, the Director of Programmes, as well as other members of the AWDF team.
The role is primarily Grant Management and includes the following:
1. Review French applications and recommend credible organisations that promote AWDF’s mission, prepare a summary docket for management consideration
2. Conduct due diligence on selected women’s rights organisations when needed.
3. Review grantee reports and provide feedback and recommendations to the Grants and Finance teams
4. Provide translation from French into English and English into French concerning grants as needed
5. Any other task in keeping with the role as assigned by Supervisor
How to apply
Qualified candidates should please send a cover letter, a CV of not more than 3 pages and indication of two referees by email to
For More Information:
Visit the Official Webpage of the AWDF Bilingual Feminist Grantmaking Consultant