Dangote Petroleum Refinery Recruitment 2018
Position Title: Senior Procurement specialist Facilities And Engineering Services contract role
Position available for Nigerian
Business: Oil & Gas
Function/Domain: Contracts & Procurement Function
Location: Nigeria – Lagos
Experience in Year(s): 15
Available Position(s): 1
Propose and then execute the best contracting solution to meet the project’s and owners’ requirements; considering cost effectiveness (TCO), long term operability and schedule aspects.
Carry out personally a variety of specialist duties related to issuing major tenders and contracts; especially EPC, EPIC, EPCM contracts and their administration pre and post-award.
Expert level skills as an E&P owner / operator “facilities focused” Contracts and Procurement (SCM) specialist: Demonstrated skills in developing and formulating all types of contractual documents for the supply of engineering studies, EPC work in small and large projects, engineering studies, EPC work small and large projects, LSTK-(lump-sum turnkey) contract, machining, subsea installations, jacket and topsides concepts and eng, Engineering works, FEED, installation, HUC, fabrication, offshore construction and pipeline design and installation from vendor selection to post award contractor management.
Able to effortlessly deliver Facilities and Engineering related contract strategies, supplier prequalification’s questionnaires, solvency and background (d7b, Trace) checks, tenders & RFP’s, technical and commercial evaluation templates.
Validate scopes of work from engineering, provide negotiation support including leading and facilitating multi-million USD negotiations; and provide commercial and market input to Facilities Management Strategy development, construction and installation scope, Work breakdown evaluation, Commercial Evaluation, and Mobilization support documents. Some support for technical evaluation on deliverability and schedule and claims avoidance.
1. He/She can deliver without assistance a wide range of contract and commercial options and material choices to enable the optimal delivery of production from the reservoir to the sales point safely and economically.
2. Ensure efficient evaluation, approval and endorsement workflows inside and outside the company: Contribute to the generation, coordination and delivery of documents to support the approval processes for company, JV and shareholders: for commercial agreement, strategies tender lists, evaluation templates, facility proposals, facility data gathering campaigns, facility “re-entry” and work proposals. Ensure seamless integration between community/security, government and regulatory affairs team, Exploration, Wells Engineering, production Operation’s Logistics and Finance alike.
3. Select and prepare the sourcing, tendering and contracting strategy that ensures the best value
4. Prepares all contractual and commercial part of the criteria, RFI/EOI, RFP’s/Tenders/ITT, in collaboration with the project managers and Tenders, in consultation with the Project Managers and Engineering Team and in consultation with compliance, legal and other stakeholders to ensure viability, legality, clarity and ease of administration post award.
5. Ensure JV partners (NNPC/NAPIMS), Nigerian Regulators corporate Tender Board and shareholders sign offs, approvals are recorded and documented and stored with contract.
6. Prepares and compiles Tender / Contract Documentation for all stages of the process.
7. Prepares comprehensive techno-commercial evaluations and analysis looking at TCO and lifecycle costs, able to single handedly report and make recommendations to senior leadership with confidence.
8. Participate in technical evaluation of tender.
9. Leads the commercial evaluation of technically acceptable offers that includes lifecycle costs, reliability, risk assessment-professional adjustment factors depending on the nature of the job and tender.
Desired Qualification/Preferred Competencies
1. BSc in Engineering (Preferably Petroleum/ Mechanical/Electrical etc.) or Masters in SCM – Supply chain Management.
2. 15+ years’ experience in the Oil and Gas industry as a contracts and procurement specialist or contracts engineer with E&P operators.
3. NO more than 8 years with an EPIC or Engineering contractor performing engineering, installation execution/construction services to E&P operators.
4. Experience with Nigerian and West African suppliers contractors and oil basins is valued but not mandatory. 5. Professional qualification in supply chain mgt., CIPS, or ISM or IACCM qualifications or IOC equivalent is an advantage.
To apply for this job and for more information visit the official website of Dangote company.