Do you want to go live on Facebook? Don’t worry, this article will teach how to stream live on Facebook.
Facebook live stream is getting popular among Facebook users, millions of Facebook users hardly go a day without going live on Facebook. Facebook Live streaming is a fun and engaging way to connect with your followers and grow your audience. You can start Facebook live streaming by the following steps:
Facebook live stream – How To Go Live On Facebook On Smartphones
- Open the Facebook app icon installed in your smartphone phone
- Click on “What’s on your mind?” at the top of your News Feed.
- The app will ask for permission to access your device’s camera and microphone If it’s your first time live-streaming on Facebook. Grant the permission, otherwise, you won’t be able to stream live from your device. When you do that, watch the brief introduction video on how the feature actually works.
- After watching the introduction video, describe your video at the bottom of your screen and, if desired, geotag your location or tag other Facebook users in your live stream. If you wish, you can also add other information to your live-stream, including your mood. Just like Facebook post you can change your live stream’s privacy settings as you can choose who can see your video. You can even choose the “Only Me” option that’s if you want to test the live- stream and don’t want anyone to watch it yet.
When everything is set up and ready to go, press the blue “Go Live” button in the lower-right corner of the screen to share your scene with the world. Or, at least your friends, family, and followers. When you’re ready to sign off, simply tap “Finish” to end the stream —, or
- Then click on the blue “GO LIVE“ in the lower-right corner of the screen to start the live streaming.
- Once you have clicked on “GO LIVE”, you are now live on Facebook.
- Click on “Finish” when you want to end the stream. Facebook will automatically save and publish the video on your profile page so that anyone who missed the live stream can watch it later. You can also change your privacy settings to control who sees the video or you can remove it if you no longer want it to appear in your feed.
Note: You can block viewers during a Facebook live stream by tapping the profile picture next to a viewer’s comment and then click Block.
CHECK OUT: How To Download Videos From YouTube On Any Format
How To Go Live On Facebook On Desktop/Laptop
- Open your browser, and visit Facebook.com.
- Click in the status text box, then click on Live Video.
- Enter a brief description if you want to, select your preferred privacy setting, then click Next.
- Next, click Allow to give Facebook permission to access your webcam and microphone when prompted.
- Lastly, click on Go Live.
When you end a live stream, Facebook will ask you if you want to upload the video to your timeline. Click ‘Done’ if you want to upload it or click ‘Delete Video’ to skip the option. Note, If you click ‘Delete Video’, there is no way to get it back.
Why Can’t I Go Live On Facebook?
If you can’t i go live on Facebook this is what to do. First you must have to know that this is not yet available for everyone according to Facebook but if you can’t Go Live on Facebook using any device, visit Facebook help Center.
Best Blog sites