Applicants are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the Federal University of Technology, Owerri (FUTO) undergraduate programmes for the 2019/2020 academic session.
Application for FUTO post UTME screening exercise commences on Friday, June 21, 2019, and closes on Friday, July 12, 2019.
FUTO Post UTME Eligibility.
- UTME Candidate must have scored a minimum of 180 in their UTME.
- Direct Entry candidates must be holders of OND/HND/First Degree and A’ Level in relevant discipline and subjects.
Those who did not choose FUTO as First Choice University but scored a minimum of 180 can also apply on the condition that they visit the JAMB website for a change of Institution.
How to Apply for FUTO Post UTME Form.
To apply, follow the steps outlined below:
- Visit the University website: futo.edu.ng
- Click on Prospective students.
- Click on the link; “2019/2020 POST-UTME/Direct Entry Application”.
- Enter your JAMB Registration Number to generate Payment Invoice containing the Remita Retrieval Reference Number (RRR).
- Proceed to any Bank with the payment invoice OR simply pay with your ATM Card.
- Return to the Application page and enter your JAMB Registration number again.
- Proceed with the completion of the form.
- Correctly enter your O’Level results.
- Confirm your entries.
- Submit your application.
- Print out your acknowledgement slip.
- Await further communication from the University.
Eligible candidates would be required to pay a processing fee of Two Thousand Naira (N2,000.00).
If you are finding it difficult to complete the registration call 09051320626
Duration of the Aptitude Test
The Aptitude Test will hold as follows:
- Monday, July 15, 2019 – Friday, July 19, 2019 – Screening for UTME candidates
- Saturday, July 20, 2019 – Screening for DE candidates
The specific time and date for the individual candidate would be communicated in due course
FUTO Post UTME Form Closing Date
The sale and submission of FUTO Post UTME Screening form will end on Friday 12th July, 2019. Please take note.
1. You must enter a valid mobile number and e-mail address for future communications.
2. Any candidate who fails to successfully submit his screening application online would automatically lose
his/her chance of being considered for admission.
3. Candidates are advised to upload their O’level results on JAMB Portal 0n or before July 10th, 2019.
4. Those who fail to register within the period WILL NOT be qualified for the Aptitude Test.
For Direct Entry Candidates: In addition to 1-4 above;
- Ensure that your academic transcript reaches the Registrar, Federal University of Technology, Owerri on or before Friday, August 30th, 2019.
- Any candidate who fails to submit his/her academic transcript would not be considered for admission.
- You must enter a valid mobile number and e-mail address for further communications.
- Candidates are advised to upload their O’level results on JAMB Portal on or before August 31, 2019.
- Those who fail to register within the period WILL NOT be qualified for the Aptitude Test.
- Any candidate who fails to successfully submit his application online would automatically lose his/her chance of being considered for admission.
Don’t forget to share this post with others.