Kenya Police Recruitment 2019 -Do you desire to join Kenya Police Force? Here’s an opportunity for you to do that.
Every Kenya Citizens who wants to be part of Kenya Police force (KPF) are hereby informed to apply for Kenya Police Recruitment 2019. However, there are some newly established criteria set by Kenya Police human resource officials in choosing candidates for Kenya Police recruitment.
Police Recruitment Requirements.
Kenya Police enlisting necessities 2018: the subsequent square measure the [kenya|Kenya|Republic of Kenya|African country|African nation] police enlisting general entry demand for applicants:
- Be a Kenyan citizen
- Posses a Kenya National ID Card
- Possess a minimum qualification of ‘D+’( Plus) in the Kenya Certificate of Secondary Education (KCSE) examination with a ‘D+’ (Plus) in either English or Bantu languages;
- Be aged between eighteen and twenty-eight years for holders of KCSE Examination Certificate or its equivalent, and up to thirty years for a certificate and degree holders;
- Meet the requirements of chapter six of the constitution.
- Be physically, mentally and medically fit
- Have no criminal history or unresolved criminal charges
- Female applicants should not be pregnant at the and through the complete coaching amount.
- Be of excellent character.
Applicants with the subsequent skills square measure powerfully inspired to apply;
Forensic Scientists, Carpenters and Joiners, Cartographers, Clinical Officers, Nurses, Draughtsmen, Electrical Assistants, physical science Technicians, General Fitters, Foreign Languages consultants, welcome (Caters, House Keepers, Cooks, Laundry Operators), ICT consultants, Laboratory Technicians, Librarians, Masons, Painters and Sign Writers, Photographers, Plant Mechanics, Pharmacists, Plumbers, linguistic communication Interpreters, Sportsmen/women, Tailors, Vehicle Electricians, Veterinary Technicians, Video Editors, Videographers, Welders and Fabricators.
KPF Recruitment Application.
- Result slips shall not be accepted.
Any candidate that:
a) Canvasses directly or indirectly;
b) Knowingly presents false educational certificates and testimonials;
c) Engages in any corrupt activity;
Shall be disqualified and within the case of (b) and (c) additionally be in remission and
- Using section 25 of the National Police Service Commission Act, somebody knowingly provides the Commission info that is fake or confusing in any material specifically commits an offence and shall on conviction be subject to a fine not exceptional 200 thousand shillings (Ksh. 200,000) or to imprisonment for a term not exceptional 2 (2) years or to each.
- Gender & Diversity: The recruited candidates shall replicate the gender, ethnic and regional diversity of the Kenyan individuals.
- Application Submission: All candidates should complete the prescribed form obtained from ANY of the following:
* the closest Officer Commanding Police Division (OCPD) or any station house
* the closest Sub-County Administration Police Commander’s (DAPC) offices
* the closest Huduma Centres
* County Commissioner’s offices *
- This is that the solely medium for applying for enlisting.
- Each person will submit only 1 application for this exercise.
You are thus suggested to rigorously opt for the class you’re eligible for, as multiple applications would cause disqualifications.
- The National Kenya Police don’t demand or settle for gifts or gratification to supply employment.
- Do not give cash to anyone before, throughout or when the recruitment process has elapsed. Any candidate found doing either of those would be summarily disqualified and prosecuted.
Recommended>>>Join US Army-US Army Recruitment For Foreign Candidates.
1. The General Service (GSU)
The General Service Unit is the paramilitary wing of the Kenya police and is employed basically for control and maintaining order in any public events that involve massive plenty of individuals.
2. Anti-stock theft unit
This unit of police was created to handle the continual issues Janus-faced by northern pastoralist communities that have the matter of oxen rustling. It’s headquartered in Gilgil, Naivasha.
3. Traffic police department
This department has Janus-faced the foremost media scrutiny with several media shops having according news of officers that accept bribes often. The unit is guilty of guaranteeing traffic is flowing swimmingly on all major business routes across the country and to guard motorists likewise. It’s presently headed by Charlton Muriithi.
4. Diplomatic police unit
This unit is headed by Alan Sangaro and is guilty of providing security to all or any members of the Kenyan Diplomatic business firm. It goes while not locution that these square measure the people presumably to own travel on the government’s dime as they defend people who represent Kenya’s interests abroad.
5. Kenya working dog unit
This unit trains and handles all trained canines that facilitate those within the service police Kenya higher. They handle the dogs that screen things for explosives and or contraband.
6. Maritime police unit
They police the Kenyan waters within the areas on the brink of shore whereas their service is complemented by the Navy to guard our sovereign waters. The unit is head quartered at the Kilindini Harbor below the command of Stanly Lenamai.
7. Criminal investigations department (CID)
The Criminal Investigation Department ending all criminal investigations on behalf of the Director of Public Prosecution. They will build arrests and gift proof supporting prosecution of any suspect persons. Once a serious crime is according it’s officers of this board of directors that do the investigations.
As explicit earlier, of these units have an equivalent order of ranks inside them. These Kenya police ranks organized from lowest to highest as follows;
- Senior Sergeant
- Chief Inspector
- Assistant Superintendent
- Senior Superintendent
- Assistant Inspector-General
- Senior Assistant Inspector-General
- Deputy Inspector-General
- Military officer
KENYA POLICE RECRUITMENT – SCREENING AND EXAMINATION
Shortlisted candidates are going to be contacted by e-mail for Screening and Examination at the Screening Centre selected throughout the net application.
KENYA POLICE RECRUITMENT TRAINING
Only applicants that have passed the Screening Examination are going to be invited for coaching.
KENYA POLICE PASSOUT
Candidates that have with success completed the keep fit exercise are going to be passed dead set the Police Services.
Police Recruitment Deadline/Closing Date.
The Kenya Police enlisting Deadline/Closing are going to be discharged once the enlisting application starts, so for now, there’s no enlisting point for Kenya police requirement.
Address: Jogoo House ‘A’
P.O.Box 44249 – 00100
Kenya Police Recruitment 2019 Requirements
Recommended: Kenya Airways Internship Program
Thanks for reading. Share this article to your friends who are interested for Kenya Police Recruitment.
If you have any question on this article, feel free to use the comment box.