Do you desire to join Kenya Police Force? Here’s an opportunity for you to do that.
Every Kenya Citizens who wants to be part of Kenya Police force (KPF) are hereby informed to apply for Kenya Police Recruitment 2018. However, there are some newly established criteria set by Kenya Police human resource officials in choosing candidates for Kenya Police recruitment.
Registration for Kenya Police Recruitment 2018 Application Form will commence soon, keep in touch with us, and always check back to be aware once the Kenya Police Recruitment form is out.
However, there are some certain things you have to know before applying for Kenya Police Recruitment 2018; such as the eligibility, the requirement and the application process.
It’s our duty to bring to you the recommended strategic means used in selecting an officer according to the human resource personnel.
Kenya Police Recruitment 2018 Requirements
- Applicant should possess a minimum qualification of ‘D+’( Plus) in the Kenya Certificate of Secondary Education (KCSE) examination with a ‘D+’ (Plus) in either English or Kiswahili languages;
- Interested candidate should be at age between 18 and 28 years for holders of KCSE Examination Certificate or its equivalent, and up to 30 years for diploma and degree holders.
- Applicant should be a citizen of Kenya.
- No feminine gender should be pregnant at recruitment and during the entire training period.
- Interested candidate National Identity Card belonging to Kenya.
- Meets the requirements of chapter six of the constitution.
- Potential candidate should be physically, mentally and medically fit7.
- No criminal record or pending criminal charges for interested candidate.
Recommended: Kenya Airways Internship Program
Applicants with the following skills are strongly advised to apply for Kenya Police Recruitment 2018
Tailors, Vehicle Electricians, Veterinary Technicians, Video Editors, Welders, Fabricators, Forensic Scientists, Carpenters and Joiners, Cartographers, Clinical Officers, Nurses, Hospitality (Caters, House Keepers, Cooks, Laundry Operators), ICT Experts, Laboratory Technicians, Librarians, Draftsmen, Electrical Assistants, Electronics Technicians, General Fitters, Foreign Languages Experts,
Masons, Painters and Sign Writers, Photographers, Plant Mechanics, Pharmacists, Plumbers, Sign Language Interpreters, Sportsmen/women.
How To For Apply Kenya Police Recruitment 2018
Interested Candidates should visit: http://www.kenyapolice.go.ke/
Thanks for reading. Share this article to your friends who are interested for Kenya Police Recruitment.
If you have any question on this article, feel free to use the comment box.