The Cecil Renaud Educational and Charitable Trust is glad to invite applicants for South African Postgraduate Scholarships 2018 to study in UK. All applications are to be submitted before October 31, 2018. These scholarships are awarded for a maximum of two years for postgraduate study (Masters degree (or equivalent) or PhD) in the United Kingdom at a university of the student’s choice.
The Cecil Renaud Educational and Charitable Trust is an NGO located in South Africa .Contact address is at 3rd Floor, Clifton Place, 19 Hurst Grove.
South African Postgraduate Scholarships 2018 Description
The candidate should have a very good command of English language. Therefore, the application should be written in English.
- Study Subject: Scholarships are awarded in the field of applicant’s choice.
- Nationalities: Citizens of South Africa are eligible to apply.
- Number of Scholarships: Scholarships are granted annually to one or two students.
- Eligible Countries: Citizens of South Africa are eligible to apply.
- Entrance Requirements Must:
- Have attended major part of the secondary school in KZN
- Be under the age of 27 years old at the time of applying
- Be studying or have completed an honours degree or four-year undergraduate degree in South Africa.
- English Language Requirements: The candidate should have a very good command of English language. Therefore, the application should be written in English.
How to Apply For South African Postgraduate Scholarships 2018
Interested candidates are advised to send the completed application and supporting documentation via email (and the address on the form) on or before the 31st of October 2018.
Please don’t hesitate to share this info to your Friends. If you have any difficulty during the application, feel free to contact us or use the comment box.