Top Interesting facts You Need To Know

interesting facts you need to know
Spread the love

interesting facts

Here are over 50 random facts, I have collected over the Internet you need to know. Enjoy!

  1. French fries are from Belgium, and not from France.
  2. If you commit any crime at a sea, you are considered a pirate.
  3. Pirates used to cover on eye with a black patch to improve their night vision
  4. Male puppies let female puppies win during play time.
  5. You burn more calories when you frown than when you smile.
  6. Giving birth is the second most painful thing, a person experiences. First is being burnt alive. [So, respect your mother]
  7. It often rains diamonds on Uranus and Neptune.
  8. Hot water will turn into ice faster than cold water.
  9. When hippos are upset, their sweat turns red.
  10. A flock of crows is known as a murder.
  11. Ants never sleep!
  12. Cherophobia is the fear of fun.
  13. Pteronophobia is the fear of being tickled by feathers!
  14. The ant always falls over on its right side when intoxicated.
  15. Movie trailers were originally shown after the movie, which is why they were called “trailers”.
  16. An eagle can kill a young deer and fly away with it.
  17. Even though the sanitizer kills 99% of the germs, only the remaining 1% can make us sick.
  18. Flammable and inflammable means the same.
  19. Camels have three eyelids to protect themselves from the blowing desert sand.
  20. Sun is white, and not yellow.
  21. Coca-Cola was originally green.
  22. Chocolate can kill dogs, as it contains theobromine, which affects their heart and nervous system.
  23. Sarcasm was created to confuse stupids.
  24. 4.8 billion people own a mobile phone but only 4.2 billion own a toothbrush.
  25. Unbelievably, if you salt a pineapple, it will actually become sweeter.
  26. Ziona Chana is the head of the biggest family in the world. He has 39 wives, 94 children, and 33 grandchildren.
  27. Your eyes always see your nose, but your brain tends to ignore it.
  28. Moon is not round, but egg shaped, oval.
  29. The universe is likely to contain 2 billion earth like planets.
  30. Steve Jobs had a high school GPA of 2.65
  31. If you sneeze too hard, you can fracture a rib. If you try to suppress a sneeze, you can rupture a blood vessel in your head or neck and die.
  32. Each king in a deck of playing cards represents great king from history.
    Spades – King David
    Clubs – Alexander the Great,
    Hearts – Charlemagne
    Diamonds – Julius Caesar.
  33. If you consistently fart for 6 years & 9 months, enough gas is produced to create the energy of an atomic bomb!
  34. If a statue of a person in the park on a horse has both front legs in the air, the person died in battle.
    If the horse has one front leg in the air, the person died as a result of wounds received in battle.
    If the horse has a all four legs on the ground, the person died of natural causes.
  35. Rats multiply so quickly that in 18 months, two rats could have over million descendants.
  36. 98% of people who read this, don’t have a business card
  37. Sir Issac Newton died a virgin
  38. There are only two countries in the world that do not sell coca-cola(North Korea and Cuba)
  39. You’re more likely to die from a falling coconut than a shark attack.
  40. The can opener was invented 48 years after canned food.
  41. France spans twelve different time zones — more than any other country in the world.
  42. In the UK, it is illegal to eat mince pies on Christmas Day!
  43. Human saliva has a boiling point three times that of regular water.
  44. If you lift a kangaroo’s tail off the ground it can’t hop.
  45. Bananas are curved because they grow towards the sun.About 12% of people in the world can only dream in black and white.
  46. A giraffe’s ridiculously long neck also includes a ridiculous tongue which can be as long as 20 inches (50.8 cm). They use their long tongue to eat food from taller trees…but, they also use it to clean their noses and their ears,
  47. A grenade blast underwater is more deadly than on land.
  48. Russia considered beer a soft drink until 2011.
  49. You can’t hum with your nose closed.
  50. The cat is the only domestic animal not mentioned in the Bible.
  51. Part of Einstein’s brain was 15 percent wider than normal.
  52. Hummingbirds are the only birds in the world that can fly backward.
  53. A bee sting can relieve arthritis pain.
  54. If you multiply the number 111,111,111 by itself, you’ll get a very peculiar number: 12,345,678,987,654,321.
  55. Our hair can hold the weight of 2 elephants.
  56. In the 18th century, men were advised to cut off their left testicle if they wanted a boy.

Hope you enjoyed it……more updates coming.

Spread the love

Share Your Thoughts

%d bloggers like this: