What Really Is Love
One of the most powerful emotions a human being can experience is love.
Have you ever wonder what it means to really love someone or be in love? Is love really how it is being portrayed in movies and romance novels?
“The greatest happiness of life is the conviction that we are loved; loved for ourselves, or rather, loved in spite of ourselves.”— Victor Hugo
- Is love really that feeling at that moment when two people stare into each other’s eyes and whoa they feel like they’re in love?
- Is love really just a feeling, if it is, then what will happen when the feelings is gone?
- Is love really when you got butterfly in your stomach when you see someone you a have crush for?
- Is love really when you think of someone all day long?
- Is love really when you focus on someone else’s happiness?
Recommended: Why Do People fall In Love
- Is love really about sexual relations or being romantic?
- Is love really about understanding of the other person emotionally and socially?
- Is love really when you care?
- Is love really giving and receiving gifts?
- Is it a dramatic, sudden feeling of attraction and respect?
- Is love really about sacrifice?
- Is love said to be true if it’s reciprocated?
Also Read: Top Reasons Relationship fails
- Is it the willingness to prioritize another’s well being above yours?
- Is love the absence of fear?
- Is love an action or just a feeling?
- Is love true when attention is given?
- Is it an extreme feeling of attachment, affection and need?
“Love is sweet when you spend it with the right person and at the right time.”- Ewuzie Arinze
The word “love” is used and abused for the expression of different sets of feelings.
What it means to be in love changes from person to person..What does love really mean to you.